Blethen Berens has a long history of representing farmers and other agriculture-related companies in all areas of law affecting the agriculture industry. We are committed to our farming and rural community. Whether your legal needs are in contracts, taxes, co-ops, ditch and drainage, the environment, farm succession, or litigation, we work with you to resolve your agricultural law needs so you can focus on your farm.
We have experience in the following agriculture-related matters:
- Litigation of agriculture-related issues in both state and federal court
- Preparation, negotiation, and enforcement of agricultural contracts
- Assisting producers with business planning and development issues
- Agriculture-related tax matters
- Agriculture business succession and estate planning
- Environmental law issues affecting agriculture